All visitor records :
Editorial Board Members/Section Editors
Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU), Rampur Chitwan, Nepal
Research area: Soil Science
University of Sharjah , Al Sharjah, UAE
Research area: International public law
Dr.Abdal Ahmed, (Advocate)
Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (India)
Research area: Marketing management
Children’s University, Gandhinagar, India
Research area: Physics.
Minia University, Egypt
Research area: New media and news services on satellite channels.
Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Rajasthan
Research area: An analytical Study of disaster rehabilitation after the natural calamity.
Lecturer at Ambo University, Ethiopia
Research area: Statistics and economics, Biostatistics, Statistical analysis.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University , Coimbatore
Research area: An economic analysis, Agricultural economics.
GARBA, Ali Mohammed , PhD
Curtin University of Technology, Australia
Research area: Electrical formation factor of beach sands and clay-sand mixtures from experimental and digital rock physics.
Nadir Abbas, PhD, Registered Engineer (PEC)
Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
Research area: Nonlinear & linear control theory, Robust control theory,Robust control, Classical Control and Intelligent control.
Statistics Wuhan University, China
Research area: Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Infectious diseases, Maternal and reproductive health.
Lewis Thuranira (Registered Nurse)
Research area: Personal training, Medicine, Public health
Anwar Khan (MSCS)
Comsats University Islamabad
Research area: Computer science
Anyetei Boi-Doku, M.Phil
Dept. of Chemistry Education, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
Research area: Natural Products chemistry, Fungi secondary metabolites, Science education, Deaf education
Choki Dorji, Researcher
Centre for Bhutan and GNH Division
Research area: Agriculture
School of Information Management, Wuhan University, China
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Research area: Mass media, Mass communication, Publishing science, Information sciences
Zulfiqar Ali, PhD
Dalian Polytechnic University, China
Research area: Biomass utilization and transformation, Photocatalysis and future materials, Sustainable clean energy, Environmental pollutions prevention, Photobiorefineries integrations and clean production of fine chemicals, Natural product chemistry & applications
Become a Editorial and Reviewer panel member
Being an editor or reviewer of a journal is truly productive, pleasant, and prestigious, which helps the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though time-consuming and often unobserved, some significant rewards make the editorial/reviewer panel members worthwhile.
Upon completion of the review, the Editor-in-Chief will offer you a “Reviewer Certificate,” which can be used for:
- Web of Science (https://access.clarivate.com/) Global Peer Reviewer Awards
- Reviewers Credits (https://www.reviewercredits.com/) Reviewers Impact Award
- Academic promotion
- Curriculum Vitae enrichment
- Application for APC Waivers
- Membership in Orcid (https://orcid.org/)
Call for joining us
As a platform for global scholarly communication, the journal's quality has always attracted much of our attention. To ensure the quality of our publication and better serve our peers in the academic circle, we now call for editorial board and reviewer panel members among professionals and experts of the world working in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and Non-STEM (Business, Literature, Education, Arts, and Humanities). Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join us, and we will work hard to make a world-class academic journal from Canada.
(For Section Editor)
- Expertise in the field: Editors are typically expected to have a high level of knowledge and expertise in the field that the journal covers, and to have a strong research record in that field.
- Leadership and management experience: As an editor, you will be responsible for overseeing the review process and making decisions about which papers to publish. Experience in leadership or management roles can be beneficial.
- Good communication skills: Editors are expected to be able to communicate effectively with authors, reviewers, and the journal's publisher.
- Availability: Editors are expected to have enough time to devote to the responsibilities of the role, which can include reading and evaluating papers, communicating with authors and reviewers, and making decisions about which papers to publish.
- Ethical standards: Editors are expected to follow ethical guidelines such as maintaining confidentiality, disclosing conflicts of interest, and providing unbiased and honest evaluations.
- Professional standing: Editors are expected to have a standing in the scientific community and in the field of the journal.
- Expertise in the field: Reviewers are typically expected to have a high level of knowledge and expertise in the field that the journal covers. This may include having a PhD or advanced degree in a related field.
- Publishing experience: Prefer reviewers who have experience publishing their own research in academic journals.
- Good communication skills: Reviewers are expected to be able to provide clear and constructive feedback to authors.
- Availability: Reviewers should have enough time to read and evaluate papers in a timely manner.
- Ethical standards: Reviewers are expected to follow ethical guidelines such as maintaining confidentiality, disclosing conflicts of interest, and providing unbiased and honest evaluations.